Cancellation Policy

Over the years Innerbeauty has very rarely applied a cancellation policy. We completely understand that covid has been a pain in the backside and things happen, we are very understanding of individual circumstances, however there are a few things that really get my goat!!!

When you book for services at Innerbeauty and then don’t show up, well that’s just damn right rude! Cancelling 1hr before your appointment, that just takes the piss! Forgetting your appointment, that’s not our fault-you do get an email. Whilst turning up late to your appointment and expecting the full services is hardly fair on the next client! We do have a right to protect the business and take into account what the business would potentially lose.

We will be implementing a non-refundable advance payment which will reserve your appointment for booked services. Whether you book online, on the phone or in person you will be required to pay 20% of the total amount of services required. Obviously if you turn up for your appointment you will just pay the remaining 80%. However, if you don’t turn up, forget your appointment, are late by 15mins or more and cancel within 24hrs via email, voicemail, SMS, in person and social media then you will not get a refund.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Facials

Brows, Lashes & Lifts

Hands & Feet

Intimate Waxing

Male Grooming

Massage & Holistic

Spray Tanning

Threading

Waxing & Wax Packages