Whether you are looking for lovely sun kissed glow or a deep bronzed tan, our spray tan, Suntana, will give you a convincingly natural result without exposure to harmful UV rays.
A patch test is required 48hrs prior to your appointment.
What Should I Do Before a Spray Tanning Session?
- Shower and exfoliate your skin well before you go for a sunless tanning session. You won’t be able to shower for around 12hrs after the session, if you want the spray tan to be effective.
- Shave or wax the day before your treatment.
- Don’t wear any perfumes, lotions or deodorants which might stop the tanning solution from working by creating a barrier on your skin.
- Take off any watches and other jewelry.
- Wear dark underwear to the tanning booth, and loose dark clothing to the salon, to avoid the tanning solution rubbing off on your clothes.
- Do not shower for at least 6hrs after the spray tanning solution has been applied. This waiting period allows maximum tanning solution absorption for the skin.
- After the waiting period has passed, shower in warm water (it should not be too hot) and use a light, gentle body wash.
- Avoid activities that will make you sweat. This means no exercises, sports, dancing or jogging.
- You should also avoid the sun to prevent sweating. Sweating creates streaks in the tan.
- Spray tan before and after care involves avoiding chlorinated swimming pools that easily react with the tanning solution and cause an uneven fade.