Whether you are looking for a lovely sun kissed glow or a deep bronze tan, our spray tan will give you a convincingly natural result without exposure to the harmful UV rays.
If you are pregnant, there are no known risks to your baby, there is a risk of an allergic reaction due to the hormone levels making your skin more sensitive, so you WILL be required to have a patch test after your 1st trimester. We also have a face mask if required.
Before your tan:
- We recommend that you wax/shave the day before.
- Please exfoliate with a non-oiled based, gritty scrub prior to your tan.
- You CANNOT have any lotion, deoderant, perfume, makeup, sunscreen or oil on your skin at the time of your appointment- even if its been applied earlier in the day.
- If its raining or even snowing bring a brolly and wear protective clothes, long loose trousers, baggy top/jumper.
- The bronzer may get on your clothes and bed sheets. It should not stain, however we cannot guarantee this so dark clothes and sheets are advised.
After your tan:
- Do not shower for 8 hours. Try to stay away from all water.
- No sweating or exercising, it could make your tan streaky.
- The tan contains a bronzer, you will go darker and darker as the hours go by.
- You will feel sticky for around an hour after.
- We recommend that you do not put your bra back on.
To prolong your tan:
- Do not use anything that will exfoliate your skin, this includes shaving, until your tan starts to fade. When this happens you may use an gentle scrub so the tan is removed evenly.
- We suggest that to extend your tan that you apply a non scented hydrating lotion once a day.
- Do not use any scented body creams, shower gels or soap.
- There is no sunscreen in your tan, please apply one.
- If you are using a chlorine pool or going in the sea we suggest you wait a day. This may make your tan fade quicker but will not remove it immediately.
15 minutes – £20.00
15 minutes – £10.00